[Nfbf-l] Glucometer Meter

Tinetta Cooper tanetjec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 16:54:25 UTC 2017

Hi Holly,

I have two different glucometers, one for home and one for the office. I
prefer the Prodigy meter because it is more blind friendly. You only need a
small drop of blood for it to work. The meter announces when testing begins
and then tells when your blood glucose level has been determined. This meter
is more cost effective because you don't end up using more test strips than
one that is not quite so sensitive.
The meter I use at home is an Advocate Redi Code. This meter also announces
the same things as the Prodigy but is not as sensitive and often requires
using mor than one test strip.

Hope this helps,

Tinetta Valkema Cooper

“If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater
understanding of it.” -
 Criss Jami, Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile