[Nfbf-l] Glucometer Meter

Camille Tate Yankiecat1999 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 22 17:35:07 UTC 2017

I use Prodigy. I like the simple design and ease of use. Fast results with
very little blood needed. I do wish the model has the capability to interact
with apps and go online from the device. I also wish accessing the menu was
easier. I don't have to code the meter, but I can't choose a different
language without help. Neither can I scroll through previous glucose
readings.

Camille Tate