[Nfbf-l] Preparing For My Meeting with Dbs

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 17:52:51 UTC 2017

Greetings,
These are some great questions! The rehab center in Daytona is a little more intense than the one at the lighthouse. You will learn independent living, braille, technology, mobility and so on at the rehab center in Daytona. If you're planning to attend technically you only need your clothes, but some people like to bring a little things from home to make it a little more comfortable. So, if you have a favorite blanket or pillow or something like that you might want to bring that. Now I will say either Daytona or your local lighthouse they're only steppingstones and it's up to you to continue to build your skills after you go home. I do think attending either one of these will be great for you. Good luck in all your endeavors.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President