[Nfbf-l] Legislative action needed

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Nov 8 02:30:42 UTC 2017

Dear Florida Federation Family,

We have been asked to contact two congressmen on the Ways and Means committee who are from our wonderful state.

Please call Congressmen Carlos Curbelo and Vern Buchanan’s offices  and ask for 2 things:

1.	Please amend HR 1 to on page 25 to remove “and blind” so that it now reads:

“(4) Section 3402(m)(3) is amended by striking ‘‘(including the additional standard deduction under section 63(c)(3) for the aged)’’.”

2.	Please offer an amendment to HR 1 providing for the Access Technology Affordability Act (HR 1377).

I appreciate your support in legislative matters that will help the blind across our nation.

Here is Vern Buchanan’s website:  https://buchanan.house.gov/contact

You will find a link to the New Tax Plan on this site if you are interested in reading it.

Here is a link to Congressman Carlos Cubelo’s website: https://curbelo.house.gov/

In Federation Love,

Merry C. Schoch