[Nfbf-l] Legislative action needed

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Nov 8 04:03:41 UTC 2017

Dear Florida Federation Family,

We have been requested to contact Congressmen Buchanan and Curbelo. They are
on the Ways and Means committee. When you call if you would please ask the
Congressmen  to support the two points below:

1.	Please amend HR 1 to on page 25 to remove "and blind" so that it now
reads:

"(4) Section 3402(m)(3) is amended by striking ''(including the additional
standard deduction under section 63(c)(3) for the aged)''."

2.	Please offer an amendment to HR 1 providing for the Access
Technology Affordability Act (HR 1377).

You may find the Representative's websites below if you would like to send
an email through those sites.  Go to www.house.gov <http://www.house.gov>

Below I have provided the telephone numbers of each of these
representatives.

Representative Vern Buchanan Telephone:  202-225-5015

Representative Carlos Curbelo  Telephone:  202-225-2778

I want to thank the members of the Florida affiliate for your support. If
you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me at 813 625 1850 or
email me at merrys at verizon.net <mailto:merrys at verizon.net>

With love, hope, and determination we will change what it means to be blind!

Warmly,

Merry C. Schoch