[Nfbf-l] September/October Breaking Newsletter

Sylvia slyfox at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 1 20:28:37 UTC 2017

Hi Florida Federationists,
Please find attached the latest NFBF Breaking Newsletter for your information and enjoyment. This month we have a new section called LINK CITY. If you would like any other links included in our next issue, please get them to me.
Our next newsletter for November/December will the last of the year and we want all our chapters and divisions and committees represented. You may send them to slyfox at embarqmail.com. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
--

Sylvia Young
NFBF Secretary

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.