[Nfbf-l] September/October Breaking Newsletter

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Mon Oct 2 06:07:24 UTC 2017

Here is an update to the information that was posted in the newsletter about dictating messages on the iPhone. You can actually insert a
And

With spoken commands. Below I will list the instructions how to do it.

Start dictating the first lines of text you want to put in the message. Then when you get to the point where you want to insert a new line or a new paragraph. say the following omitting the quotes “new line” or “new paragraph.”

Matt Roberts
Phone: 386-679-1986
n9gmr at me.com

Sent from my iPhone