[Nfbf-l] Next Blind Parents of Florida Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan nicoledfincham at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 00:38:00 UTC 2018

Happy, Happy, Happy Monday!!!!!

I hope you had an awesome weekend!

I would like to thank all of you who called in for our Blind Parents of Florida conference call that was held on Wednesday April 11, 2018.  It was great to meet and share ideas with one another.  I am truly looking forward to our monthly calls.

In addition, I am looking forward to meeting you at either state convention during the weekend of May 25-28 at the Tampa Hilton, or at national convention from July 3-8 in Orlando.  Please let me know if you are planning to attend either or both conventions.

Also, we have decided that we are going to have a monthly call in meeting.  This meeting will occur on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 8:30pm.  Our next conference call will take place on Tuesday May 8, 2018 at 8:30pm.  The call in information is as follow:

Phone Number:
712-775-7031
Access Code:
938047311

I look forward to our monthly meeting and engaging in a great dialec and being a resource for you.  Again, please share with anyone you know who may be interested in this new initiative.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.  I am so excited to be coordinating this new initiative for the National Federation of the Blind of Florida.

Have a wonderful week!!!

Nicole
Vice-President of the NFB of Palm Beach County
Coordinator of the Blind Parents Initiative of the NFB of Florida

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
Home Phone: 561-328-8191
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461