[Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter - NFB membership form

MARY Hannah-Morris mhannah617 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 20:51:26 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,  I mailed membership information forms to everyone in the mail. Please fill them out and bring them to the next meeting or mail them to me.  Donnie, Carol, Fran and Chet thank you for completing the forms.

Have a happy day

Mary

Hello everyone,

Please print out the attached member information form. The information is very basic. Name, address, City, State and zip, phone number, email address and birthday.. You can either email it, regular mail or bring it to the next meeting. If you need help, I will gladly fill the form out for you.

Thank you

Mary

Mary Hannah-Morris
Board Member
Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl
215-680-8385 cell
2813 Three Wood Dr.
Port St Lucie, Fl. 34952
mhannah617 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you
or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.