[Nfbf-l] Empowerment Committee Meeting

Tekesha Saffold tnsaffold82 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:04:14 UTC 2018

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I hope that each of you are doing well as we continue to prepare for our
upcoming state convention. The Empowerment Committee will Meet Monday April
30th at 8 p.m. we will discuss the activities during our Committee workshop
at state convention and any other  concerns. We welcome everyone to the
Conference Call or have at least one representative from your chapter or
division in attendance. The Conference call number is:

(712) 775-7031

Code: 938047311

If you have any questions, please contact Chairperson Marilyn Baldwin at
(407) 293- 0565.

Hope you all can attend!

Tekesha Saffold

President of the Palm Beach Chapter

Board Member for the Florida State Affiliate

561 707 4799

Tnsaffold82 at gmail.com