[Nfbf-l] Information regarding our legislative priorities at Washington Seminar

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Jan 15 23:53:21 UTC 2018

Hello Florida Federation Family,

Here you will find materials to keep you informed about our legislative
priorities for the Washington Seminar.  All NFBF members will be needed
while delegates are in D.C. You will learn more on how you can help us while
we are there. We will have a legislative committee meeting on January 23rd
at 7:30 p.m.  In the meantime please read and share the below information.

You may find legislative priorities' "fact sheets" as well as,  "frequently
asked questions" on our legislative priorities at:

https://nfb.org//washington-seminar <https://nfb.org/washington-seminar>

You may also listen to a pod cast on HR 620 at:

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/audio/podcast/nations-blind/gab_session.mp3>
gab_session.mp3

Happy Learning!

Merry