[Nfbf-l] Legislative Campaign

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Jan 30 04:07:40 UTC 2018

  Greetings Federationists:
The National Federation of the Blind, FL, is working as part of Washington Seminar. We are asking that our FL Affiliate members please send letters or make calls to the offices of your Congressmen and Women, as well as your Senators on Tuesday, January 30, and Wednesday, January 31, to support the legislative priorities of the NFB. We will be visiting with the members of Congress for all Districts in our State and would greatly appreciate the support.
Please see the attached to this email for a form letter you may use in your correspondence.
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.netPhone: 321 372 4899