[Nfbf-l] Would be willing to do technology seminar at future convention

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:06:16 UTC 2018

Hello.  My name is Ryan Mann.  I have a lot of experience teaching technology to blind people both in my job and in some of my spare time.  I know about using Mac computers, Windows computers, Chromebooks and iPhones/iPads with accessibility features.  I am not sure what the process is for planning seminars such as the technology seminar, but I would be willing to do the technology seminar at a future convention.

Sent from my iPhone