[Nfbf-l] Attention all diabetics!!The Diabetes Awareness group is starting!!

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 17:53:58 UTC 2018

Hi Lauren.

This group sounds interesting.  I'm glad to hear that Anyone can participate, I myself does not have Diabetes, but know others who do.  I will pass this info along, and hopefully will attend as well to become more informed about this very debilitating disease.

though I do not have Diabities, I would like to gain more knowledge about it gto be able to possibly help others who do.  I will pass this info along to those .