[Nfbf-l] Book Club Discussion Group

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Jun 22 21:13:44 UTC 2018

 Greetings Federationists:
I hope this message finds you all well rested from our exciting convention! The NFBF Book Club Discussion Group will meet on Thursday, June 28, at 8 p.m. This month we will discuss "He Walks by a Faith Justified by Law", a speech given by Jacobus TenBroek. A copy of the speech is attached to this email. View or listen to Professor TenBroek's speech by visiting nfb.org/banquet-speeches.
The call in information is listed below:
Call-in number: 712 775-7031
Access Code: 938047311#
Come and join our lively discussion, learn NFB philosophy and listen to our history.
Sincerely, Camille Tate
President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL
Email: ctate2076 at att.net
Phone: 321 372 4899