[Nfbf-l] Happy New Year

carolyn lapp lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 1 18:05:51 UTC 2019

Have a safe and blessed New Year!
>From all of your friends at the
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Denise via Nfbf-l
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2019 9:55 AM
To: NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Happy New Year

Year’s end is neither an ending nor a beginning but a going on, with all the experience wisdom can instill in us. -  Hal Borland

We have made mistakes, tried new things, continued doing things we have done that we will remember, learn, and grow from.  Thank you to each and every member together contributing to raising expectations, sharing love, hope, and determination being a part of transforming dreams into reality.

With thanks,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida