[Nfbf-l] Happy New Year

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 19:17:24 UTC 2019

Jorge,

Wisdom graces  your gateway  thoughts.    These words broaden the  nfb path   to travel safely. I pray wisdom is always a lamp unto our feet and a light upon the past for all.

Thank you Jorge  for mentoring through these beautiful sentiments you have given to the NFBF reader.

 happy new year to all and the Federation.

Brooke  Evans
Palm Beach chapter
2018 Outstanding NFBF  member
Palm Beach