[Nfbf-l] Treasure Coast Chapter meeting Frb. 9, 2019

mhannah617 at comcast.net mhannah617 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 02:18:33 UTC 2019

January 25,2019

National Federation of the Blind

 Treasure Coast Chapter

Come join the Treasure Coast Chapter of National Federation of the Blind for
its monthly meeting on Saturday February 9th, 2019 from 10 am till noon at
IRSC, 3209 Virginia Avenue, Bldg. R, Room 132, Fort Pierce. Our speaker this
month will be Tom Johnson. Mr. Johnson is with the Florida ocularist and
Prosthetics in Stuart, Florida.  Mr. Johnson will be able to answer
questions, that we have  about prosthetics. For the eye.

Please RSVP to Tamika Butts, President of the Treasure Coast Chapter, at
772-708-3749 or you can email  <mailto:Tamika76butts at gmail.com>
Tamika76butts at gmail.com

Please be on time

Please feel free to share this flyer with other families and professionals,
so that they would be able to attend this lecture with our special speaker

Monthly raffle will be held

Rosemary will be making  and bringing  her homemade peanut butter cookies.
PLEASE do not eat any if you are allergic  to peanuts

Upcoming Event's

February 7th   Dining in the dark at 2nd St Bistro in Fort Pierce. Promoted
by the Ft. Pierce Lions Club. This is not a fund raiser.

February  16th    yard sale fundraiser. At Lawnwood Stadium Parking lot in
Fort Pierce

March 9th   Technology :Barbara Brown and Rachael Trinkowsky

March   21st    Chilies restaurant fundraiser

April 13th     Diabetes Awareness

Mary Hannah-Morris

Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-Fl.

Board Member