[NFBF-L] WiFi @ National

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:58:34 UTC 2019

Hi, I agree with this message. I am not sure if the hotel did not bring all these extra expenses to the organizers attention before the planning began, or if the organizers just did not consider the members, but all of the little extras I keep hearing about are quite disheartening. Charging 40 dollars a day just for enough wifi to run devices is really unheard of. I understand that this is Las Vegas, and I also understand the need to "save" for attending the convention, but I can assure everyone, that I work, and I still could not afford all the extras this year. $50 to remove the Minnie bar, $40 per day if an empty fridge is needed, and now $40 a day for WiFi? Doesn't sound good for the organizers.
Just my opinion of course.