[NFBF-L] [Nfbf-l] An Update On My Independence

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:09:52 UTC 2019

Roanna, the small steps lead to big accomplishments.  Why don't you take another small step and come join us at our chapter meeting.  *Smile.  We will not meet in July, but will meet the third Saturday of August, which will be August 17, 2019 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lighthouse Central Florida 215 East New Hampshire Street, Orlando, Florida.  Would really love to see you there.