[NFBF-L] Spectrum Rebate

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 17 17:13:27 UTC 2019

Hi Sherri,
I haven't heard a word from Spectrum regarding the email I sent to them requesting the rebate and the new boxes for the blind. Please keep us posted on how the new system works after you finally receive it. I don't know if these new features are available in the Daytona Beach area or not.

Thanks much,

Kathy