[Nfbf-l] Child care at state convention

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:34:56 UTC 2019

Attention all members,
The 2019 state convention is fast approaching , And we are in need of some information to see if we provide childcare. If you are a parent or know a parent that will be attending our 2019 state convention please answer the below questions and send your response to  info at nfbflorida.org.

1. Do you have an interest in childcare for state convention?
2. What is the age or ages of your child/children?
3.  Will you need childcare for Saturday from 8:30am-5:30pm, Sunday 8:30am-5:30pm and Sunday evening 6:30pm till 30 minutes after banquet ends.
4.  Does your child have any allergies?
5. Does your child have any special needs?
6. Is your child potty trained?

We would need a response to the above questions by March 15th, 2019.

--
Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417