[Nfbf-l] Blind Parents. Fwd: Child care at state convention

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 07:48:35 UTC 2019

Hello

Please see the attached email regarding childcare for the 2019 NFB state convention. If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please, please, please inform them that we need a response today!!! We would like to have childcare at our convention this year, however, if we do not have a good response, it will not be effective or efficient for us to provide this service.

Again, please, please, please share with anyone who you know may be attending our convention memorial day weekend at the Embassy suites in Boca Raton, Florida. This is for any child who is cited or blind. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach