[NFBF-L] Instacart Instructions and Information.docx

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 23:30:40 UTC 2020

Dear Members,
Camille Tate provided instructions on using Instacart for grocery shopping during our Diversity Committee meeting on Wednesday evening. Please find her instructions in the attachment below. Thank you Camille for sharing your knowledge and experience with our members. Many of you may find this helpful as we go through the COVID 19 Stay at Home orders. I hope that all of our members are well and safe.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee
NFBF