[NFBF-L] Instacart Instructions and Information.docx

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Apr 4 00:58:07 UTC 2020

Thank you Marilyn. I want to give a very recent update on Instacart. Due to
the high demand for deliveries, all orders will incur a delivery charge,
which will vary by location. Express members, who elected to pay the monthly
charge for free deliveries over $35 are not subject to this change; express
members will continue to receive free deliveries on orders over $35.

Camille