[NFBF-L] Legislative Committee Call Canceled

merrys at verizon.net merrys at verizon.net
Tue Feb 18 01:05:09 UTC 2020

Dear Florida Federationists,

Due to delegates recovering from Washington Seminar the Legislative
committee meeting for tomorrow, Tuesday February 18th is canceled. We will
put out an announcement for March; not sure date since the third Tuesday is
St. Patrick's day. Please stay tuned to your email as I will be asking our
membership to contact your representatives and senators.

Since Washington Seminar Congressman Soto has signed on to all three of our
priorities. Congressman Spano has signed on to ATAA.

Wishing you all a great week!

Merry