[NFBF-L] Scholarship documents attached

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 16:45:52 UTC 2020

Hi,
Has there been any thought towards allowing students who attend technical or
trade schools apply for these scholarships?
As many people know there are lots of training programs to help people enter
the work force that are not college based that are valuable to our society
and should be considered in this process.

Thanks,
Tom