[NFBF-L] Scholarship documents attached

merrys at verizon.net merrys at verizon.net
Thu Feb 20 21:31:22 UTC 2020

Hi Tom,

We mirror our national scholarship eligibility requirements. You may read it
below.  Thanks for your inquiry, Merry

National Federation of the Blind (for a national scholarship)
 Who is eligible to apply?
You are eligible to apply if you meet all of the following four
requirements:
You are legally blind in both eyes
You are a resident of the fifty States, The District of Columbia or Puerto
Rico
You will be enrolled in a full-time degree program at an accredited college
or university during the fall semester of2020.
Note: One scholarship annually may be given to someone who is working
full-time and pursuing a degree at an accredited university, if they meet
all other eligibility requirements
You are able to attend the entire National Convention of the National
Federation of the Blind, to be held in Houston, TX, from June 30-July 5
2020, with the financial assistance of the NFB (see question 19