[NFBF-L] Legislative Alert for District Congressman Webster

merrys at verizon.net merrys at verizon.net
Sat Feb 22 13:56:12 UTC 2020

Dear Florida Federation Family,

If you are a constituent of Congressman Webster in district 11, please send
the attached email (also pasted below my signature) or call using the
verbage provided. Please send the email to: Thompson, Jessica  email
address: Jessica.Thompson at mail.house.gov
<mailto:Jessica.Thompson at mail.house.gov>

Thanking you in advance for supporting our legislative priorities.

Warmly,

Merry

Dear Jessica,

My name is [your name] and I am a constituent of Congressman Webster. I live
in [city, state]. Thank you for taking the time to meet with Merry Schoch,
Dianna Oliveira, and Debbie Malone on Tuesday, February 11th.

.

I am writing to urge Congressman Webster to cosponsor H.R. 2086 the Access
Technology Affordability Act. This legislation removes an employment barrier
commonly experienced by blind Americans who cannot afford the high cost of
access technology by creating a refundable tax credit in the amount of
$2,000 to offset the cost of these technologies. I urge Congressman Webster
to cosponsor the bill.

Sincerely,