[NFBF-L] Legislative

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 03:03:54 UTC 2020

Dear Florida Federation Family,

If you are a constituent of Congresswoman Fredrica Wilson in district 24, please send the letter pasted below my signature inserting your name, city, state where indicated or you can contact your member of Congress by calling the Capitol Switchboard and asking for the office in question. The number is 202-224-3121 using the verbage provided. Please send the email to: Cheyenne Range at email address: Cheyenne.Range at mail.house.gov. Thanking you in advance for supporting our legislative priorities.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President
—-
Dear Cheyenne,

I am writing to urge Congresswoman  Fredrica Wilson  to cosponsor H.R. 2086 the Access Technology Affordability Act. This legislation removes an employment barrier commonly experienced by blind Americans who cannot afford the high cost of access technology by creating a refundable tax credit in the amount of $2,000 to offset the cost of these technologies. I urge Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz  to cosponsor the bill.

Sincerely,
[your name