[NFBF-L] District 26 Congresswoman Mucarsel-Powell Legislative Alert ATAA

merrys at verizon.net merrys at verizon.net
Sun Feb 23 13:03:08 UTC 2020

Legislative Alert for: District 26 Congresswoman Mucarsel-Powell

Dear Anthony,

My name is [your name] and I am a constituent of Congresswoman
Mucarsel-Powell. I live in [city, state]. I appreciate the time the
Congresswoman and you took to meet with Dianna Oliveira, Merry Schoch, and
Debbie Malone on Tuesday, February 11th.

.

I am writing to urge Congresswoman Mucarsel-Powell to cosponsor H.R. 2086
the Access Technology Affordability Act. This legislation removes an
employment barrier commonly experienced by blind Americans who cannot afford
the high cost of access technology by creating a refundable tax credit in
the amount of $2,000 to offset the cost of these technologies. I would
greatly appreciate the Congresswoman's co-sponsoring ATAA.

Sincerely,