[NFBF-L] Legislative alert district 21 Lois Frankel

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 13:36:52 UTC 2020

If you are a constituent of Congresswoman Lois Frankel in district 21, please send the letter pasted below my signature inserting your name, city, state where indicated or you can contact your member of Congress by calling the Capitol Switchboard and asking for the office in question. The number is 202-224-3121 using the verbiage provided. Please send the email to: MiQuel Davies at  email address: MiQuel.Davies at mail.house.gov.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President
——
. Dear MiQuel ,

I am writing to urge Congresswoman  Lois Frankel to cosponsor H.R. 2086 the Access Technology Affordability Act. This legislation removes an employment barrier commonly experienced by blind Americans who cannot afford the high cost of access technology by creating a refundable tax credit in the amount of $2,000 to offset the cost of these technologies.

Sincerely,
[your name