[NFBF-L] voting by mail

Jorge Alejandro Paez iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:26:32 UTC 2020

Hello everyone:
So, I’m in Broward County and considering that it was one of the most effected areas, plus we’re right next to Miami Dade which is also hit hard by this pandemic, I don’t know if we’ll have the choice to vote in person in November.
I did get my vote by mail order form however that would mean that someone else would have to fill out my form for me.
I have heard rumors of a braille form but have not been able to find it anywhere on the state’s site.
Can someone please confirm what’s going on as far as that goes and how I would be able to vote independently via mail?

Thanks,

Jorge