[NFBF-L] voting by mail

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 17 17:36:39 UTC 2020

George, that is currently being worked on.

There is software that some are trying to get certified with the state of Florida  that will allow  you to download a ballot, fill it out, print it, sign the envelope, and send it in  to your supervisor of Elections office.  Of course this is all hinged on the software getting certified , and your supervisor of elections in your area being on board with it.