[NFBF-L] voting by mail

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 17 18:17:35 UTC 2020

Jorge:

You have a good question regarding Braille ballots. Each county Supervisor of Elections determines what type of voting machines, et cetera, are used in their county. I suggest you reach out to your SOE regarding Braille ballots (which I believe are not used for voting purposes, but for information about candidates). As for the rest of your questions, Florida has not yet certified any electronic ballot marking systems for vote by mail.

Thanks,
Camille