[NFBF-L] My thoughts onBook Club Meeting Notice for tonight...

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Thu Jun 25 12:32:15 UTC 2020

Hi Camille,

I had never before read the attached speech, but after just one review I
think it may have become my favorite speech by Dr. Mauer. I only wish I
could have been in Atlanta in 2000 to hear it in person.
I am sending out this email to encourage everyone to take a bit of time
today to read the speech and to come to our monthly book club meeting
tonight at 8:00 p.m.,  The time invested in both reading the speech and
attending the fun discussion, will be well worth it.

I am pasting another link below to the NFB website that will allow folks to
easily find the audio for the Personality of Freedom (Dr. Mauer 2000).
Listening to the audio was really enjoyable).

https://www.nfb.org/resources/speeches-and-reports/banquet-speeches

See everyone soon,

Russ Davis