[NFBF-L] Today Election Day hotline

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 15:25:41 UTC 2020

https://www.nfb.org/resources/voting-resources

2020 Blind Voter Election Day Hotline
We are hosting an Election Day hotline that blind and low-vision voters, poll workers, and voting rights advocates can call when problems with accessible voting technology or other barriers prevent a blind voter from casting a private and independent ballot. To access the hotline, call 1-877-632-1940 on November 3, 2020 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific.

2020 Blind Voter Survey
If you are a blind or low-vision voter who participated in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, we need your feedback. The 2020 Blind Voter Survey consists of two separate surveys this year:

Absentee and Mail-In Voters: If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted absentee or by mail, please complete surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.
In-Person Voters: If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted at an early voting center or at a polling place on Election Day, please complete surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida