[NFBF-L] November/December 2020 Breaking Newsletter

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:12:54 UTC 2020

Hi Florida Federationist,

It is once again time to publish our Breaking Newsletter for the State of
Florida.  Please send in your Newsletter submissions NOW!  Leaders please
submit items for your chapters and divisions and update meeting information
if needed.  Individual members may also submit any information you feel
will be beneficial to our Florida NFB family, including articles, tips and
trivia. There are also sections for photos and to recognize birthdays and
anniversaries for both November and December.

This will be the last Newsletter for 2020, Let's make it a great one!

Please get your submissions to me no later than November 30th.  You may
send them to 24slyfox at gmail.com  or secretary at nfbflorida.org.  Please feel
free to call me if you have any questions.
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by