[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Miami-Dade Chapter Elections results

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 11:55:58 UTC 2020

Congratulations to the Miami Dade board and to each member that supports the chapter in many ways. Looking forward to a great year building the national Federation of the blind. Thank you all!

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida