[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Miami-Dade Chapter Elections results

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 13:53:35 UTC 2020

Congratulations to the members of the Miami Dade Chapter who were recently elected to the Board .

Last Saturday afternoon on November 21, 2020, the Central Florida Chapter held our elections. The results are as follows. I thank each member of our Chapter and our Board of Directors, for their service that will help Blind people in Central Florida, to live the life that they want to live.

Marilyn Baldwin was re elected as Chapter President
Tashara Cooper was re elected as Secretary for the Chapter.
Karolyn Campbell was elected to serve on our Chapter Board
Sherri Brun was also elected to serve on the Board also.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
NFB