[NFBF-L] Dial into our convention with Free Conference Call!!!

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Sat Oct 3 15:47:58 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I want to let you know that you can listen to the NFB of Florida State
Convention using Free Conference Call.com. This method will work in a
similar maner as did the National Convention NFB Newsline approach.

We have tied the Florida Statewide Chapters Free Conference Call phone line
to the Zoom meeting. With this method, you will only have listening
capabilities, but can still enjoy  all the speakers. Yu can not use this
method to "seek the floor", to raise your hand or to vote.

We will be using this alternate method of accessing Convention audio during
Sunday mornings Tail Gate show, all General Sessions, The NFB Florida
history presentation and the Banquet on Sunday evening. This method will not
get you into the Saturday night comedy show,, so join us by purchasing a
ticket for only $10.00 per person.

To reach the audio feed, all you need to do is:

Dial - 1-605-475-4700

Enter Access Code: 800550#

Happy listening.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me,

Take care and stay safe,

Russ Davis, Coordinator

NFB Florida Newsline

Ph. 904-993-8433