[NFBF-L] No Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline - Thursday, October 15th...

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 20:44:36 UTC 2020

Russ, I understand we need to take a break, but I have had a really crummy week and rise and shine with Newsline was going to be the thing I was really looking forward to! I will miss it and all of you! But will definitely be there a week from Thursday. Happy White Cane celebration everyone.

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone

flmom2006 at gmail.com