[NFBF-L] Fwd: FRCB Public Forum 10/29 Flyer

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 15:10:11 UTC 2020

You’re Invited to the
Florida Rehabilitation
Council for the Blind

public forum

October 29, 2020 | 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm

Participate by Phone
Phone: 1 (850) 583-5063
Conference Room# 571 389 322
The Forum is an opportunity to participate in a dialogue and connect to local resources. The Council encourages public input regarding concerns and / or compliments in order to improve its relationship with those consumers it serves.

This is an open meeting with no agenda. In order to allow everyone the opportunity to speak, please limit your comments to no more than 5 minutes. Please avoid disclosing private information.

In accordance with the Americans with disabilities,persons needing special accommodations to participate in these meetings should contact the DBS State Office at (850) 245-0300 or the Florida Telephone Relay System 711.

For additional information, please contact Selena Sickler at (850) 245-0329 or email DBSRehabCouncil at dbs.fldoe.org.
2

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida