[NFBF-L] Invitation for Greater Broward White Cane Safety Awareness Day 2020

ryandebbie at bellsouth.net ryandebbie at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 13 21:18:25 UTC 2020

                                                            Hello Fellow
List Surfer:

If your Local Chapter isn't busy at the same time The following invitation
is for You! Come and share with us what is usually are biggest event of the
year.    Yep, it's our celebration of our freedom to travel independently
using a white cane or a Dog guide.  Teaching the Public to obey the law set
forth within the Drivers Handbook.

Subject: White Cane Celebration Zoom Invitation

The Broward Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Broward Chapter White Cane Celebration

Time: Oct 15, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94487008650

Meeting ID: 944 8700 8650

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,94487008650# US (Germantown

See you in the Cloud!