[NFBF-L] Fwd: [nfbcfl] Blind Americans Equality Day 2020 Tickets, Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:12:30 UTC 2020

There is still time to register for the NFB F Central Florida white cane day event also called blind Americans equality day. If you register, you can actually win door prizes. I also sent the zoom link in case you just want to listen. Hope to see a lot of you there. Thank you.

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone

flmom2006 at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message: