[NFBF-L] Public Service Announcements

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu Oct 15 08:44:16 UTC 2020

Dear Federation family,

                Attached to this message are a couple public service
announcements I have created for our Florida affiliate. The White Cane PSA
is appropriate for distribution to radio stations as it is a 30-second spot.
If you share this PSA, please include the following notice:

Accompaniment Music Live the Life You Want

C Copyright 2016 by National Federation of the blind. This audio
announcement was created by the National Federation of the Blind of Florida,
an affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind which has the right to
use this copyrighted material.

                The PSA called "Collage", does not meet the requirements of
most radio stations due to its length. (stations want either 30- or
60-second announcements and this one is about forty-two seconds. It is,
however, something you can share with your social media and email groups!
Thanks for distributing this information as we build the National Federation
of the blind!

Fraternally yours,

Marion

Marion Gwizdala