[NFBF-L] Warning about Voice Dream Reader and IOS 14

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:40:50 UTC 2020

Subject: Warning from Winston with Voice Dream

iOS 14 has drastically changed how text selection works so he recommends against updating to 14.
He is working on a fix but isn’t sure how long that will take.
If you depend on Voice Dream apps, especially Voice Dream Writer, this is a huge issue.
I have not found too much problem with Reader and Scanner.

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

---