[NFBF-L] NFB of Maine state convention Saturday, Sept. 19th - Zoom link info...

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Fri Sep 18 09:45:52 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

Our friends with the NFB of Maine have been very supportive of Florida’s NFB affiliate by attending many of our Zoom calls over the past several months, (including Sunrise and Shine and Book Club),

As well as registering several of its affiliate members for our upcoming State convention. Because of their kindness towards us all here in The Sunshine State, I thought I’d pass along the Zoom link for their upcoming State convention this coming Saturday.

If you have any free time, feel free to drop in and say hello. I understand that their Saturday evening banquet will feature an auction for some pretty cool baskets of desirable and interesting items. As soon as I see the agenda for their convention, I will pass it along to you all here.

Stay safe and stay strong,

Russ Davis,

NFB of Florida Newsline, Coordinator

Forward: