[NFBF-L] FW: Book Club at State Convention

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Sep 29 21:59:07 UTC 2020

Hi All:

The Book Club is making a fantastic announcement for state convention.
Thanks to Russ Davis, we are pleased to have Debra Kent-Stein, the editor of
our selection for October come and visit us! She will be attending our Book
Club at state convention!

Please see the details below and review the book. Even if you haven't read
the book, please come!

Camille