[NFBF-L] BRAILLE MONITOR February 2021

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 02:57:52 UTC 2021

How to Subscribe

The Braille Monitor is available online, via email, in fourteen-point inkprint, in Braille, and on USB flash drive. It is also available through our NFB-NEWSLINE® program and via podcast by searching for "National Federation of the Blind—Braille Monitor" in your podcast client.

You can subscribe to the email version here. To subscribe to the inkprint, Braille, or USB flash drive version, or to change your format or mailing address, please contact us at 410-659-9314, extension 2344, or nfbpublications at nfb.org. Please indicate which format you would like to receive. If based in the United States, NFB members are invited, and nonmembers are requested, to cover the subscription cost (i.e., $40). All subscriptions mailed to foreign countries are invoiced at $75 USD per year, and Canadian subscriptions are invoiced at $50 USD per year. Checks should be made payable to the National Federation of the Blind and sent to the NFB, attention Braille Monitor, 200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place, Baltimore, Maryland 21230

Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529
WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG